Last updated 4 July, 2022
Thank you for buying an artwork from Shop SALA. We hope you are happy with your purchase, however if you are not completely satisfied for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words in which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in the plural.
For the purposes of this Policy:
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- We (referred to as either, “The Company” "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to SA Living Artists Inc., located at 35A Whitmore Square, Adelaide, South Australia 5000.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to the site accessible from https://www.shopsala.com.au.
- Artworks refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Artworks from Us.
All returns must be postmarked within seven (7) days of delivery. All returned items must be in new condition as purchased, and in original packaging.
What if my artwork is damaged/wrong?
Our team monitors every order that ships. If you have still received a damaged or wrong artwork, contact us at: email@example.com. You will be informed about the next steps accordingly.
Note: Please pack the artwork in the same condition as you have received it.
Kindly make an artwork-unboxing video while opening the package for the first time. Please note that the video should be free of any cuts or edits from start to finish.
What are the cases in which I can return an item?
You can return an item for the following reasons:
- Received a damaged artwork.
- Received the wrong artwork.
- Received the wrong quantity.
Which are the items that cannot be returned/replaced?
Returns will not be accepted under the following conditions:
- If a request is initiated after 7 days of delivery of an order.
- Returned without original packaging including original packing, without items (if multiple pieces) and other accessories, or if damaged after receiving.
- Artwork is intentionally damaged or destroyed.
- Return or replacement request for any free or complimentary artworks.
- Any other reasons which are not covered under the cases in the previous section. For example, "I placed an order for the wrong artwork", "Artwork is no longer required", “I don’t like the artwork”, etc.
How long will it take for the return process to complete?
We aim to ensure the return process is smooth and fast. Once we receive your artwork for a return we will process your return within fifteen (15) working days after a thorough inspection.
Please note due to COVID-19 there might be some delays with postal and courier services.
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org with your concern and the artwork unboxing video to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number and the return address. After receiving an RMA number and address, place the item securely in its original packaging, and mail your return to the address provided in the following format:
35A Whitmore Square
Adelaide, South Australia 5000
Please note: Return shipping charges will be paid or reimbursed by us.
DISCLAIMER: THE COMPANY HAS A DEDICATED TEAM THAT WILL CHECK THE RETURNED ARTWORKS AND THEIR DECISION OF YOUR REQUEST WILL BE FINAL TO ACCEPT OR REJECT. WE MAY REJECT THE RETURNED ARTWORK IF THERE IS DAMAGE TO THE ARTWORK OTHER THAN WHAT WAS VISIBLE IN THE UNBOXING VIDEO OR IF FOUND THE ARTWORK TO BE USED OR TAMPERED WITH. IF A RETURNED ARTWORK IS REJECTED, NO EXCHANGE OR REFUND WILL BE ISSUED TO THE CUSTOMER, AND THE CUSTOMER MAY CHOOSE TO HAVE THE ARTWORK SHIPPED BACK TO THEM AT THEIR OWN COST.
RULES FOR ACCEPTING SHIPMENTS
Before accepting shipment of any artwork, kindly ensure that the artwork’s packaging is not damaged or tampered with. If the package is damaged or tampered with, we request you to refuse delivery and if possible, take some photos of the packaging and send it over to us so that we can take further action. We assure refund upon such refused delivery or non-delivery. If in case you choose to accept the artwork, you shall do it at your own risk.
REPEATED RETURN REQUESTS
- We reserve the right to impose such charges as is necessary to reimburse the expense of delivery if we observe that you have a transactional history of repeated returns.
- We also reserve a right to make the artworks ineligible for return or exchange if we observe a transactional history of repeated returns.
- The liability and risk of such returns shall be on you to establish your claim for return. replacement shall only be initiated if they pass through the conditions mentioned above. If the artwork fails to pass through the verification and checks, the artwork shall be shipped back to you, for which you shall have to bear the expense.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your refund. Please allow at least fifteen (15) business days from the receipt of your item to process your refund. Refunds will be credited to the original payment method that You used while making the purchase. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company.
You can also have a refund in the form of store credits. Store credits will be credited to your Shop SALA wallet.
- Partial returns will have a partial refund.
- Store credits cannot be cashed and can only be used to make purchases on Shop SALA.
Refunds: Duplicate payment
Refund of the duplicate payment made by the delegate will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) in 15 working days after intimation by the customer.
Once your order is placed it cannot be cancelled, however there may be some exceptions where Shop SALA can cancel an order under special circumstances.
Cancellation by us – Under certain circumstances, it might not be possible for us to accept an order and we may be compelled to cancel the same. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at our sole discretion. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in artwork or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also ask for additional verification or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after you are charged, the said amount will be reversed back to your original payment method.
If you have any questions concerning our return and refund policy, please contact us at: email@example.com