Last updated on 4 July 2022
Definitions and Interpretation
For the purposes of this Shipping Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- We (referred to as either, “The Company” "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to SA Living Artists Inc., located at 35A Whitmore Square, Adelaide, South Australia 5000.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to the site accessible from https://www.shopsala.com.au.
- Artworks refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Artworks from Us.
Definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in a singular or plural context.
When will I get my order?
- The estimated delivery date presented at checkout will take the shipment date into account.
- Generally, it takes 7-10 business days (for domestic (Australian) orders) for your product to reach you. Actual shipping time will be advised to you by the courier company when your order gets shipped.
- If the artist is experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
- Delivery delays can occasionally occur, especially when coming to or from remote areas, or if framing is required prior to shipping.
- Please Note: Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Australian floods and other logistical issues and their effect on postage demand there might be some delays.
International Delivery – delivery times vary by country. Allow 30 days but delivery may be quicker.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING IS FREE
We offer FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE on all our products. There are no minimum order criteria for free shipping.
Currently Shop SALA offers shipping Australia wide. In 2023, we will introduce international shipping.
What Happens If My Order Is Delayed?
If delivery is delayed for any reason, we will let you know as soon as possible and will advise you of a revised estimated date for delivery.
I entered the wrong address at the time of checkout. Can I change it?
If the order is still in the processing phase then we can change it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the correct address details and your order number. If not the order will go to the address you nominated at checkout and you will be liable for any loss or additional costs of on sending.
My order should be here by now, but I still don't have it. What should I do?
Before getting in touch with us, please help us out by doing the following:
- Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address
- Check your post box to see if a delivery slip has been left for you by a courier
Get in touch with us at email@example.com with your order number.
How do I track my order?
You’ll receive a tracking link via email when your order ships out. If you have any questions about your tracking or shipment, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I received a wrong/damaged artwork, what should I do?
We’re so sorry if the artwork you ordered has arrived damaged.
To help us resolve this for you quickly, please email us at email@example.com within seven (7) days with photos/videos of the damaged product, your order number, and any other details you may have about your order. We’ll get back to you with a resolution as soon as possible!
For additional information on refunds and returns please visit: Shop SALA Return and Refund Policy.
If you have any questions concerning our shipping policy, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org